Thursday, March 28, 2013

Moving is good and bad

I am moving! No, not literally, just figuratively. I am now hosting this blog on my own. Google is great and this is no reflection on them, rather the tools I use make remote blogging much easier using my own platform. I've moved this content and will no longer be updating it, although, will all the links, I'll leave it up. See me at: http://blog.outdoorimagesfineart.com I have a new, fresh look (everyone says that, but it is true) and I've added content. I still have a little clean up to do, but things should work fine. Leave me a comment if you find something amiss.. And THANKS for making this blog so successful. -David.

Don't forget to visit my photography web site where we sell museum quality black and white prints framed to last up to 175 years - Outdoor Images Fine Art.

No comments: